Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MARIO'S HOME

It is June 18, 2007. Mario came home and had a great attitude about what was happening. Poor naive chump. I say that with the greatest respect. If ignorance is bliss, then he was skipping through the tulips. He was very supportive in a non-commital way. He felt that if I ate right and exercised that all would be well. And, now that I didn't drink or smoke anymore, wouldn't that make life so much easier. He would soon come to realize that Sarcoid would restrict my life more than any bad habit. I was scheduled for a follow up chest x-ray and the airport is right down the street so my parents and I went to pick him up before going to the hospital. I still had dialated eyes so I couldn't drive. When we got to the hospital, I got my first ( but certainly not the last) Mario shock. He was NOT going in with me. No siree. Not budging. No way. Wasn't going to happen ( are you getting the point yet?) What, 9 years together and I never knew he hated hospitals?! The subject never came up. We never had to go to a hospital together. I was stunned, but, I still had good ol' mom and dad and he just got home so he'll get a pass on this one. At least now that he's home I can figure out what's happening with my animals. I think we all need a little TLC.

1 comment:

  1. ".....If ignorance is bliss, then he was skipping through the tulips....."

    LOLOLOL.


    "....He felt that if I ate right and exercised that all would be well......"

    He sounds just like My husband...He thinks if I stop eating Meat, ALL WILL BE WELL, lolol...Poor Thang.




    Naimah

    ReplyDelete